Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Man they gave it a good raping looks like every other neon on the road that has a body kit.

·
Just some guy
67 coupe, 69 Sportsroof, 86 hatchback
20,618 Posts
OK, so it's far away from my taste. But I look and see somebody sunk a bunch of time and money into that thing. OK.
BUT---read on down and see it's still a base model V6 car! I might be wasting a bunch of money fixing up a Mustang myself, but I'll be darned if it will end up still having a rather puny stock engine when I'm done.
I just can't figure these people. But, I could be wrong. That little V6 seems to be making enough power that he believes he needs a chunk of Boeing 747 wing bolted on the rear to hold it in the road. ::

·
Registered
43 Posts
..But look..he put a big exhaust pipe on it..thats good for a gajillion horsepower.

Probably could have bought a new Cobra for less money and still had enuff left over to stick all that plastic crap on it.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
OK, so it's far away from my taste. But I look and see somebody sunk a bunch of time and money into that thing. OK.
Yeah. Especially the custom gauges on the door panel. Very nice custom faring on those. Looks like he used plaster of paris and some duct tape. Way too ricey for my tastes.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Are those gauges held onto the driver's door with silly putty?

That car would look a whole lot better if he'd left that silly looking wing in the junk pile behind the garage. Then, there's that frightening color... yeah, just what I'd have chosen!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I seriously thought it was a neon first time I saw it... Eeegads, that's ugly.
"U.G.L.Y... you ain't got no alibi... you ugly..."

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
its an insult to a mustang!!! yet when i looked last there are 26 bids with three days left on that pile of crap. i wonder what the price will end at (i mean how much money he'll lose) i hate those kinda cars!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Didn't I see something like that in the bar room scene in a starwars movie along with several other ugly creatures?

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Ugly is too kind a word for this abberrancy!

·
Registered
58 Posts
How sad :( I want to take the car home and nurse it back to health.

·
Just some guy
67 coupe, 69 Sportsroof, 86 hatchback
20,618 Posts
Err, heh heh. I was trying to be nice. It's just way too easy to go off guys like these. That said, I have no doubt that a close inspection of his "modifications" would turn up a certain amount of duct tape and/or baling wire. ::

·
Registered
201 Posts
Guys Guys oops Guys Guys Girls...
Have you no knowledge of the most recent yard implements.

All this is...the latest Hoovermatic RIDING MOWER/ YARD VACUUM-MATIC with internal fuel cell that converts grass clippings to fuel.

It goes from 0-60 ft in 30 seconds and can also used as bait for INS raids.

By the way those are warts on the door aka "yard fungous" common among "lawn engineers" ....frequently transmitted from mower to mower due to infrequent handwashing. Sunlite and low frequency "noise" some erroneously believe to be music causes propagation near elbow and arm rests !

With proper grass clippings - guaranteed to NEVER need recharging....but for those lean months DOES come with 20 ft. extendo-cord option [yes you must purchase it but hey its only $99.95 @ Autozone today !!, supplies limited]

ps

"Tip of Day"
Bondo n' grass clippin's - "Cheaper 'n fibRO glass 'n enviro friendly too" :D :: It "n'ver needs a clippin...otherwise you be trip'n"
Bondo

1 - 20 of 20 Posts