Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ended up buying myself a gift...a 8 ton cherry picker from propertyroom.com for 49.00...was hoping for a few gift cert. for summit, branda, Honest Performance and a plasma cutter but no dice.

The best was the excitement from the kids. I don't remember playing so many board games with my 3 and 6 y/o ever. Fun time for sure.

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Had a lot of fun with Nate this year. At 2 and a half, he finally "gets" the Santa/presents thing. ;)
Opened his stocking and made himself a breakfast of sweet tarts and pez. ::

2 year olds hopped up on sugar. Good times. :lol:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
My son made me the coolest sign. They have a computer guided plasma cutter and he made me a sign that say's
"Dan's Garage" with the side view of a 65 fastback. The thing is cool as hell. It is about 3'X4'. I will post a pic as soon as I can. I want to put it in a shadow box frame and backlight it in red ....... Rangoon Red .... LOL

NOOOOO, LEAVE IT! Bad Brian! Damn mods! :track:

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
I got some stuff, but none compares to the shadow box picture my son made for me. :highfive:

http://mustang.kinnairdfamily.net/Images/ChristmasMustangPicture.JPG

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
Right-On Keith!

That's very COOL!

As to how I made out? I'll let you guys tell me...........

This year I gave both my boys (Alex 13 & Michael 16) new snowboards, bindings and boots as early x-mass presents so they could do some boarding during winter break. At “O-Dark-Thirty” last Friday, we load up the truck to head up to the Stevens Pass bus stop in Sultan. Along the way, we needed to pick up a couple of their buddies so they could get in on the good times and take advantage of the parental chauffeur service ::

Anyway, the first stop was at a buddies house about ¾ of a mile up the road from our place where Mikey jumps out the truck to help Alex’s friend load up his stuff and discovers the tailgate OPEN :: and Alex’s snowboard MISSING! :horror: By the time we could re-trace our route (a lapse of maybe 10 minutes), the board was no where to be seen :sick:

Poor kid was sooooo bummed, he couldn’t think strait (Hell, neither could I :pissed:) Figuring all three of us were to blame for the tailgate oversight, I let Alex sweat it till x-mass morning where Santa left him a replacement :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
For the cars: I bought a full set of Koni shocks for my Coupe and an extra Hipo fan for the K code.

For me: a brandnew snowboard, boots, bindings, seasons pass, and a trip to Whistler for New Years. :biggrin:

On my vacation to Hawaii, I found this print while on the North Shore. I had to buy it since the shop it was in was named "Britton Gallery." My parents had it framed for Christmas... I haven't had a chance to hang it yet.

http://www.6r09k.com/65%20beach.JPG

1 - 13 of 13 Posts