Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not much left on MY summer calendar... :(

What car shows, cruises, events are coming up in the Midwest for the rest of the summer?????

·
Premium Member
7,773 Posts
Corn Feed 3.25 - let's get together and eat some sweet corn in a few weeks! ;) Go to the Iowa State Fair? Woo hoo!

Actually, there's not much going on now... I like going up to Hardees on Fridays and that's about it - anyone know of any shows coming up? SCAT down in Texas is something I'm considering...

-bob

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
so bob what did you think of omahas zoo. :) :)

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Did you end up going to that show in Cedar Rapids on Sunday, Bob? How was it? I didn't make it, too bad, i was really wanting to see the shelby, or even just a large collection of mustangs and old fords..... :(

And oh yeah, everyone can come to my house, as long as you bring the drinks and some food. Not a show, a party!

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
Sweet corn & cool cars in August! Sounds like fun.....why don't you set something up? ::

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Mid America Motor complex Aug 1 - 3, Pacific Junction Ia. Show on Sunday, Entry fee gets yo in all days.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
First week of August or so will start my rebuilding process.... sounds like it gets full paint on Monday, then I can come in and learn how to buff it Tuesday.... then maybe home Wednesday and reconstruction commences! :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts