Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the love and respect I've shown Santa in past years, I'm surprised he's not jumping at the chance to cuddle up with us again this year! C'mon Santa, put down the rum bottle, get that cute little elf off your lap, and get your fat a$$ in here! Xmass is only 4 days away and my list is ENORMOUS this year. Screw the rest of the boys and girls, you gotta get cracking on MY $hit NOW if you have a prayer of making me a happy boy this year!

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Screw the rest of the boys and girls, you gotta get cracking on MY $hit
Well Dan....he might be a little slow getting to you, as I've been sooo good this year, he has some extra labor involved in getting my Mag 500's wrapped and loaded up...then there is the chimney issue. Be patient brother...possibly your next....right after ME. :biggrin:

·
Registered
77 Posts
you gotta get cracking on MY $hit NOW if you have a prayer of making me a happy boy this year!
See Danny, there's your problem. Do you remember any nursery rhymes mentioning Santa "bringing toys to foul-mouthed little girls and boys"?

I didn't think so. :naive:

I'm afraid that if you don't display some true Christmas spirit soon, it may be a lump of coal for you again this year. I had such high hopes for you in 2005.

Poor-Poor Danny. :(

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Oh-fer-cryin-out-loud!

You tangle with "His Jollyness" every year.
You get stiffed EVERY YEAR.
Are you seeing a pattern yet?
How many fuggin' data points do you need before things begin to look conclusive?
Engineers. :naive:

Get with the program Grinch! :sick:

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm afraid that if you don't display some true Christmas spirit soon, it may be a lump of coal for you again this year. I had such high hopes for you in 2005.
Excuse me? Did you say "Christmas spirit"? Don't you know that such religious references to this winter solstice celebration could offend people? Plus, as I recall religion is a verbotten subject on VMF.

MODERATORS! Someone ban this clown NOW!

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry Bri, I prefer the "Acheiving your goals through harrassment and intimidation" method.

And what's with my new title? Don't suppose YOU could possibly have anything to do with that?

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Jeez, Dan....you sound like one of those nasty little hunter/jumper crybabies who blame "Mom" for not getting the blue ribbon. Start acting like a western-gamer who is happy to just have a horse who isn't barrel-shy. Picking on Santa isn't going to get you anything but trouble, believe me, I know ::

Cowboy Up, mister ::

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Don't kid yourself, I had everything to do with it chief. ;)

And as far as "offending people" and "winter solstice celebrations", all the PC jackoffs can shove it. It's CHRISTMAS damnit. How about not offending ME by forcing me change the way I refer to what I celebrate and believe? Where's the tolerance in THIS direction? ;) </rant>

Bring on the Peanuts CHRISTMAS special and a cup of cocoa!

As for Santa, he's welcome here and always will be.
<cough>stroker kit for Brian</cough> ::

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jeez, Dan....you sound like one of those nasty little hunter/jumper crybabies who blame "Mom" for not getting the blue ribbon. Start acting like a western-gamer who is happy to just have a horse who isn't barrel-shy. Picking on Santa isn't going to get you anything but trouble, believe me, I know ::

Cowboy Up, mister ::
<post derail on>
Oh, are you talking about those western riders who win ribbons based on how much silver is on their saddle, how much $$$ mommy and daddy can afford, and how much make-up they can spatula on their faces? No thanks! I'll take English any day, along with her hand-me-down breeches and jacket, simple cheap saddle and tack, and ribbons won through excellent horsemanship!
<Post derail off>

So how ya doin Dean? Say, is Comet open next week? Seems Hagerty would like a quote on fixing my Stang.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
English???/ WTF??? When was the last time you saw anyone riding english that didn't have a mercedes in the parking lot. :: As a USEF judge-in-training (pro-bono sucks) I can tell you quite honestly that I will never judge a horse on the amount of silver on its saddle, only by the amount of silver they put in my pockets :eek: :: ::

I think that Commet is open Tuesday-Friday next week (haven't been there for a few days), but if not I will PM you. Let me know when you plan to be down there and maybe I can meet ya there?

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ever been to the local 4H shows? Compare the english days to the western days and you'll immediately see my point! And all our U.S. Pony Club friends drive beater trucks. Kinda hard to pull a horse trailer with a Mercedes!

Sounds good, I'll try to make an appointment with Comet and let you know what I come up with.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Haven't done any 4H shows lately, but have you ever been to a "Windy Tides" show? The security guard at the Monroe equestrian center won't work the Hunter/jumpers shows anymore...too much agravation for him. And as for pulling horse trailers with a mercedes, ever heard of a Benderup trailer? I see more of those at english shows than any other make, they are very pricy and can be pulled with a mercedes ::

50% of my work is with driving horses, and most of the people I deal with are "older". The other 50% is spent with performance horses (reining, barrel, working cowhorse, ect), and you find plenty of old beater trucks in that world, too ::( I swear, half of my time is spent fixing broken trucks and trailers. )

Anyway, we can talk more at commet....Rays # is 206-363-7744

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Unless you two "breeder boys" are gonna talk real horse's .....take it outside!! There's only one Breed we're gonna wanna be hearing about!

http://www.skyways.org/towns/CottonwoodFalls/photos/images/clydesdales.jpg

Now there's a purdy sight!...... :winkgrin: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Sorry....I take care of the wagon.....work work work! :winkgrin:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Get with the program Grinch!

You tangle with "His Jollyness" every year.

Santa and Cliff can shove it.
Your NOT making this "new leaf" any lighter to turn over!!

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Um...Ken...I said in my last post that I trained driving horses. Those "purdy" clydes in your picture are being driven , hence the term Driving Horses. :: I drive a team of Percheron's on a weekly basis, as well as Shire's. I also drive mini's (more fun, but won't go as far :rolleyes:). All of them, in my book, are real horses who don't just pull beer, they drink it :horror:

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
So your now OMISH?
What's OMISH? I know AMISH, but never heard of OMISH.

Wait a sec, were talking Troy speak.....now I see :rofl:

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
This is probably dumb luck. But technically Troy is correct. ::

Omish

Amish \Am"ish\, n. pl. [Written also Omish.] (Eccl. Hist.) The Amish Mennonites.

He just earned a new permanent title.
"Speak 'n Spell"

1 - 20 of 59 Posts