Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
7,401 Posts
I have one. It seems to work well. Here is a rather lengthy thread on them:

· Registered
2,010 Posts
I have one 2, one engine since new and the other is my street rod that doesn't get a lot of miles. The street rod never leaked a lot of oil but what it does seems to be greatly reduced maybe eliminated. The other motor doesn't leak a drop so I think they help.

Reactions: lalojamesliz

· Registered
12,487 Posts
I have one on my '68, which has gen 1 Edelbrock ProFlo injection. I've been happy with it so far but haven't driven
that car too massively since installation. I do like the cold throttle response off-idle, which is much better than stock.
(It used to pop into the intake at a quick throttle blip, even though the valves are set correctly. Was very annoying.
Although the issue does go away when warm, I like the improvement I'm seeing with a cold engine)
The other thing I like is the Wagner valve did away with a persistent dip in start-up rpm..... used to almost die
about 3 seconds after cold start-up. Doesn't do that anymore.

I have another ME Wagner unit I'm about to use on a '48 Ford flathead, where I'm putting in a PCV system and
deleting the road draft tube. Should cure a lot of the stinkiness I'm "enjoying" inside the cab.

Reactions: lalojamesliz

· Registered
1965 mustang A code 4spd
145 Posts
ME Wagner has the best customer service. A nice looking product with excellent instructions and all the spare parts to adjust it how you need. And the Allen wrenches. If only other company's would only shot for being this good.

· Registered
418 Posts
I like mine. Very easy to dial in the correct amount of flow on my worn out low vacuum 289.

· Registered
270 Posts
I've been running these on each of my muscle cars for over 5 years now with no issues. I recall talking to the father and son team that design and build them and being super impressed with their knowledge of performance engines and how to dial in these units just right. They're like jewelry for your valve cover. Beautifully crafted pieces. Knowing the PCV is dialed in just right is worth the premium price to me. I view as similar to shocks - sure you could buy ones for less that fit the holes but the savings isn't worth the time, hassle, dissatisfaction, compromised performance.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.