Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted on here a few months ago that I sold my 66 Corvette, but a couple of days later the guy got shipped off to Iraq and the deal fell throgh. Well tonight I watched it leave on a trailer on its way to Washington. I got a good price for it and all but I can't help but feel a little sad about it. I have been wanting to get back into Mustangs and I'm sure I will enjoy the next purchase/project, and Mustangs are my first love but that Corvette was a sweet car. It was the best handling, driving old car that I have ever owned. I know that I couldn't keep it and get a Mustang so I know that I made a good choice. Besides I made enough profit off of it that I can get some family projects taken care of and still get a Mustang. I guess that I am just wound from the whole selling and haggling process.

·
Premium Member
11,703 Posts
It's always hard to lose a loved one. I am sorry for your loss, but happy that you are returning the the land of the ponies.

Good luck finding your next project.

G

·
0 Posts
Yeah the 66 Corvette is a sweet car. If I didn't love and have Mustangs, my next choice would be the early model Vettes. ::

·
Registered
526 Posts
I feel your pain and I still feel the pain of selling my 57 Chevy Belair 28 years ago the week before I got married. Naturally I needed the money but... I have owned several sweat cars since but I still miss that car, espcially when I see what they are worth today.

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
There are lots of Mustangs for sale.What part of Mo do you live in?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts