Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought these and project creep took me another direction and I don’t need these now. They were $300 plus tax new, selling for $250 shipped, Venmo or PayPal gift.

Thanks for looking.

Rusty

Attachments

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me know if you get any hits. Lock down Monday price $200.00 I am local in her SOUTHBAY. We can meet I can drive to you.
$200 plus a pack of TP..........?

We’ll stay in touch.

Rusty

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’m about dead nuts centered on the 605,5, 91, 57 and 60 freeways. Closer to Beach and Imperial than any freeway.

And I am at work this weekend, won’t be home until Monday.
Rusty

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Hey Rusty still interested in rockers. I havnt texted you in a month. Been locked down with wife and 3 Little ones ?. Let Me know if you still have them? .
I will be in Cerritos tommorow. Servicing Honda at dealer mid am. If you wanna meet.
Guido

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still have them. I am locked down with the kiddos, too. Any chance you can swing by?

Rusty

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Still have them. I am locked down with the kiddos, too. Any chance you can swing by?

Rusty
Shoot ok. Let’s see how this plays out. Going early for service. Appt at 8:20 they said 1.5 hrs or sooner.
here is my number 310 925-6580. Shoot me a text. In mid am let’s try to make this happen. Guido

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sold

1 - 11 of 11 Posts