Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a C Code Automaztic coupe almost ready for paint. Engine is complety rebuilt with Cobra dress up kit installed. Carb needs cleaning and a new filter. I will be working on that this week. Underside is very nice completly deailed. New suspension. New shocks up front. Rear KYB gas shocks need to be installed. New brakes new wheel cylinders. New Goodyear Arrivas with 0 miles mounted on Magnum 500's. New windshield. All the chrome is there and there is alot of new chrome included.

Body: The body is in excellant shape. You can see the paint for tracing. Very straight. It is in the block sanding stage. Real easy to complete.

Interior is black and new except carpet. The instrument cluster needs too be installed. Original radio is there. New seat covers and headliner installed. New door panels included. There is sound deadner installed under ther carpet.

I have everthing and then some to complete this car. Including nice bumpers. If you are interested please call me. That is the easiest way to contact me. Call Tom @ 612-978-9853 $5500. This can be a very nice car with very little work.

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Tom, I'm very interested and looking for a project car for my son and I. Where is Chanhassen? Can the car be driven, or would it need to be trailered? Any more pics? I'll try to call you tomorrow. Thanks, Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts