Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Never know. I would never pay anything near that, but car looks like it may be in decent shape and has some upgrades, plus guy does state "or make offer".

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Yeah, kinda high to even get any bites. Maybe a 15k care if the engine compartment is clean and mechanically sound. Good luck though!

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I must be missing something. It's looks to be in good shape, assuming you like the modifications. Seems like a normal asking price with today's prices ?

edit: just noticed the last pic is not the actual car! If the body/repairs are done well, still not that bad. Maybe I'm just used to higher prices in the NE ?

·
Registered
9,012 Posts
I take exception to the thread title - "Some people are out of touch with reality"

It should read Most People Are Out of Touch With Reality.

Reactions: cahartley

·
I won a special award
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I take exception to the thread title - "Some people are out of touch with reality"

My sincerest apologies. I'll make sure to get it correct next time. :grin2:

·
Registered
35 Posts
What would be the best way to find a closer value? When i'm looking to buy a car I look at what similar cars go for on eBay but I don't know where this guy got that value :p

·
Registered
5,737 Posts

:pirate:++++++++++++++++:pirate:

Paul

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I guess I was a bit hasty with my response, with poor reading comprehension! Besides the bogus picture, I didn't didn't notice the disc brakes were not installed on the car, outdated wheels...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts