Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I understand peoples different taste on cars on what looks cool to them, but I still dont get the big ass wheels on cars like that. I like the proper proportion look.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
A donk is a donk and a low rider is a low rider, it can't be both. :lol: Even donk owners know that. One thing is for sure though, they took an OK car and made it hideous by bolting on those wheels. :scared:

·
Banned
1,297 Posts
Poor poor Vette.. Someone save it!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
gotstang said:
A donk is a donk and a low rider is a low rider, it can't be both. :lol:
That's what I was thinking. Also, how do you know if you've got the money when the idiot doesn't quote a price?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
My thinking is that he has never heard of commas.
Therefore this:

donk lowrider impala skylark nova cutlass mustang caprice cadillac
Should look like this:

donk, lowrider, impala, skylark, nova, cutlass, mustang, caprice, cadillac

·
Registered
284 Posts
Looks like somebody else must have found a problem with the Corvette. It looks like the ad has been pulled from craigslist.

I have a pretty good idea what a lowrider is, but what is a "donk"? Is that a type of lowrider? Or does that just mean that its good? If so I'll have to start using it to sound hip. "Hey boss, this is a real donk report."

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Crap, i missed it!

I was driving around yesterday and saw a nicely restored boattail Riveira.......except for the 30" chrome rims on it. It was lifted slightly and looked like it was ready for some light offroading! It just looked wrong in so many ways. This was in Waterbury, CT so it may not be too much of a surprise.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts