Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now the owner, well me and the bank, /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif ok ok me the bank and the SWMBO /forums/images/icons/blush.gif of and brand spank'in new F150. In my previous post I talked about our haggling with a dealer only to walk out after the deal was made. Well that was a learning experience. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif We now new just how much we could get our F150 for. Needless to say I have an F150 parked in the driveway and it has some really cool stuff on it. Like 4 wheel ABS disk brakes, a button that makes the pedals move back and forth, and best of all the SWMBO also wanted the 5.4 (330ci) V8 Triton engine with the towing package. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif Hmmm I wonder just how many Mustang parts I can now tow. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Any ways I am one happy dude and I will be even happier when the POS cheby is out of the driveway. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif fd

·
Registered
190 Posts
Congrats on your new truck! I read your previous post & know exactly what you were going through with that dealer. Glad it seems to have worked out for the better. Enjoy your new truck!

·
Registered
553 Posts
pretty cool. my friend has a F150 with the moving pedals, man it's a trip.

my parent's house looks like they are filming a Ford commercial. our Ford family consists of my 66 Mustang, my 98 Mustang, my dad's 98 Ford Ranger, my mom's 2001 Winstar van, and newly added my younger brother's 2002 Ford Ranger V6 with the Edge package. I'm not much of a truck guy unless it is a 53-56 F100, but my brother's truck is pretty sweet, i guess i will have to let him drive the Stangs so i can try the truck out some.

sadly there is no room for me to park a 2003 Cobra or one of those GT-40s. (like i could afford 'em anyways! LOL) /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

1 - 3 of 3 Posts