Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1966 mustang coupe A code with a 4spd. top loader trans. I have seen adds for a place called David Kee Transmissions in San Antonio Tx. Have been trying to Reach for 2 weeks ( phone and Email) with no luck. Does any one know of this transmission shop. Claims
to sell parts and complete Transmissions.
Thanks
Phillip

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
David Kee Toploaders and Dan Williams Toploaders are two toploader trans repair shops. They also sell and manufacture new parts for top loaders in addition to entire transmissions. I bought my rebuild kit from Dan Williams and had no issue. I went with Dan Williams because of the exact problem you're having; David Kee can be hard to get ahold of at times but they are still in business.

David Kee Toploader Transmissions, Inc.

Dan Williams:
toploader02

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
David Kee Toploaders and Dan Williams Toploaders are two toploader trans repair shops. They also sell and manufacture new parts for top loaders in addition to entire transmissions. I bought my rebuild kit from Dan Williams and had no issue. I went with Dan Williams because of the exact problem you're having; David Kee can be hard to get ahold of at times but they are still in business.

David Kee Toploader Transmissions, Inc.

Dan Williams:
toploader02
Thanks, will contact tomorrow, new to Mustangs have been with MoPar for years

1 - 3 of 3 Posts