Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1968 coupe, 1968 vert, 1966 coupe
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’ve heard a ton of good things about Southern polyurethanes so I called up yesterday and ordered all the primer and base clear to paint my car they were very friendly and prices weren’t terrible they sent the order out free shipping same day and I should have it buy the end of the week very impressed with the customer service, how knowledgeable the sales man was and the turnaround aswell as how easy they made it to order over the phone.figured it but it here for others who haven’t used them... I look forward to seeing the quality of there products.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
They are top notch in everything. Service, quality, and support.

Now when you're painting your car and you have an issue, or a question, you can call their tech line which is Barry's cell phone, 7 days a week, and he'll help you through it. Or shoot him a text (which he prefers) and he'll respond.

He will talk your ear off though so if you have paint waiting in the gun, be sure to tell him.

·
Premium Member
68 Mustang Coupe
4,159 Posts
They also have a forum just for SPI. Great place for tips and advice.

·
Registered
10,931 Posts
SPI helped me to paint my Mach 1. It was my first paint job and I'm very happy with it. Be sure to read the "Perfect Paint Job" article on the SPI web site.

I used the SPI epoxy, SPI polyester primer and SPI Universal Clear. I used PPG Deltron base coat only because I wanted to match the factory Calypso Coral.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
They also have a forum just for SPI. Great place for tips and advice.
This is actually the best online paint and body forum I've been on, of the several I've been on. Much more reliable and sound advice here than I see anywhere else. All the painters here are top notch.

Reactions: Redneckgearhead
1 - 7 of 7 Posts