Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!
I bought a 67 conv. and since i live in Sweden spare parts is a little bit more complicated to me then to most of you great gyus. Has anyone had any contacts with Doc´s mustang parts wich i think looks fine to me? Or does anyone have a better suggestion of a parts dealer? PLEASE help me out here.
I wish you all a merry x-mas and a happy new year with the fantastic VMF that has already helped me a lot. :highfive:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hejsan Sverige ::

Welcome to VMF - I am sure you will find the answers to all your questions here, people are very helpful and Skilled.

In regards to spare parts shipped to Scandivanian, I can say NPD or Mustang unlimeted have worked for me and a lot of other danes.

Please remember to fill out your profile, and put in a pic of your car in the sig.

Ha det godt
Claus - Denmark

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
ive bought parts from docs and was very pleased with quality and service.they run a lot more specials than the big guys such as npd and mustangs unlimited! good luck anyway wes

·
Registered
670 Posts
Call Mustang Mania and talk to Russel or Stewart.Tell them that Scott told you to contact them and they will be MOST helpfull.They KNOW THESE CARS!!!!!281-371-3302.Then start an email conversation.Small company and just 4 total employees,but.....they can help in more ways than I can count! ! ! ! I spend 7-10 thousand a month with them and can buy the parts cheaper at some places but I get REAL SERVICE from them.......and YES this is an ad for them because I think they are GREAT! ! ! ! Scott 936-756-2535

·
Registered
783 Posts
Note - previous post removed. The response was, in quite a few words, that the OP could find the parts he is looking for on a site called Boodmo. My reply follows:

I suppose that the only problem with Boodmo is that they will take 16 years to reply to your inquiry lol

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
I wonder how long he has worked for them...maybe he has a sister he could also arrange for us to meet...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts