Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been posting regularly (some might say TOO regularly) on this forum now for over 3 years, and it still never ceases to amaze me. I needed dash lights (bulbs and sockets) for my '69 sportsroof. Chetz4d went out and located all that I needed in his garage, and sent them to me free of charge, and wouldn't even let me re-imburse him for postage. This is the kind of stuff that makes this forum the best place in the world for Mustang enthusiasts, and the best place in the world just to have friends.

I'd like to offer up a BIG thank you to all of you that make up the VMF for helping me, listening to my bitching, and just being good friends ... and an extra special thanks to Chet for the bulbs.

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
The forums is indeed great. I would like to thank Matt Rosa from Ponderosa Mustang for helping me move some furniture the other day. I bought a new sofa only to discover that it was broken when we put it down in the living room. Matt waited as I made some phone calls and he even helped me take it back. It took all morning and he wouldn't accept any cash. That's an example of the kind of people you meet here. The rest of the internet is serial killers so be careful!

·
Registered
655 Posts
John,

Thanks for the kind words. I'm just glad you could use them. I also didn't want you driving around in the dark without any dash lights!! Been there, done that!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts