Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DId anyone just watch "ride with funkmaster flex" and flex racing a 70 428 mach vs. Nelly's 440 sixpak?

They said nelly won.....but when they flashed a glimpse of the boards, did I see an 18.01?!?!?!?!?

Tell me this was all bulls___!!!

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
Were they racing in reverse? *LOL* I would sure hope a 440 and a 428 would run faster than 18's! SacBill ran in the low 17's with his 289 with the parking brake on :eek:

We just started getting that channel with our cable company and haven't figured out what the heck it is yet. So far all I've seen on it are bizarre cartoons.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Spike is the old TNN, the Nashville Network

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sunday mornings are good on that channel. Horsepower TV and Trucks at 11 and 1130a here. The truck show is OK 'cause they are doing an old restoration, and some of the info applies to Mustangs too. Other than that, I think about the only thing they show is reruns of Star Trek Next Generation.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Don't forget that show that they have called "The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge." ... all I can say is that it's a cross between American Gladiators, Jackass, Real TV and Iron Chef. It has got to be the funniest thing that I have ever seen on TV!

... but then again I've got a pretty twisted sense of humor! ::

·
Registered
446 Posts
no its not just you, that is THE funniest show on TV now. The hilarious dub overs and people falling and hurting themselves, what more can you want . Besides having mustangs in it of course.

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
I kinda like MaxX on late sat. nite and watching all the idiots that do extreme damage to themselves, especially when the skateboarders and the inliners get into a hugh fight...lol...idiots... ::

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
i have a newfound respect for dorkmaster flex, i finally saw it for the first time this morning... and he has good taste in cars , somewhat... he has an ss nova , and he seemed to have some knowledge of the old msucle cars , he had a duster out there and of course they had that mach on there too.... i thought that was pretty cool, you always see these rapper guys , and their idea of a muscle car is a fricken olds cutlass on 20 inch 1000 spoke rims with white wall tires that are 1/2 thick.

.. o yeah .. " LIL kim's" burn out in the nova SUCKED lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts