Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Another forum I'm on has a spotted thread that is stickied to the top .So its kinda like a treasure hunt, but anyway.
65/6 light blue fast back Standard trans gt rear valance big hood scoop magnum wheels black left front fender PA? plates cruzin through Ithaca NY

Again 10/21/13

·
Registered
10,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Without pics a "spotted" thread is kind of a waste. Snap a pic!
Maybe but I'm not the fast with a camera :p
Saw a nice red 66 (not mine) coupe drive through Ithaca yesterday:thumbsup:
and a Grabber blue 70 Sportroof with Boss 302 stripes and a new Flowmaster exhaust :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
light blue 65/6 coupe drove by the house just as I pulled mine in the garage for the night ,wish I could of caught up with it to check it out looked/sounded good

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
light blue 65/6 coupe drove by the house just as I pulled mine in the garage for the night ,wish I could of caught up with it to check it out looked/sounded good
Where are you located?
I was born in Ithaca. My parents, aunts and uncles all went to high school there. I was raised for about 1/2 my child hood in Ithaca, Dryden, and Courtland. My aunt recently moved from Trumansburg.
I have a few cousins still around the area.
I might be back in this area for my grandfathers 2nd funeral service. He has a plot in Dryden. It will be in a few months. Maybe we can meet up, if I decide to go.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I work in Ithaca and live near Owego
OK. Cool. :thumbsup:
If I do decide to go back home for one last time. I will let you know, and maybe we can meet up.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
:thumbsup: would you be driving the 69?or ?
Maybe do a Watkins Glen Run ?
Drive The Glen - Watkins Glen International
Ha! I don't have a trailer. With 3.89 gears in that car, it would cost a small fortune to drive my 69 to and from NY. I might have to take my wife's 2014 mustang.
It would be cool to do a run at the Glen though.

·
Registered
10,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
saw a very nice 65/66 coupe White red Lemans stripes ,R model front end Ithaca NY. Worked on a black Fox GT With T tops, Supercharger,Historical plates:shrug:
Saw a black Fusion with a Mustang emblem in the center of the Grill :loco:

·
Super Moderator
8,894 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts