Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes-
Spring is in full swing here in Charlotte. The Auto Fair starts today and runs through Sunday. I am going, but not showing. Are many VMFers going to be there? It is supposed to be warm (70's and 80's) and partly cloudy here on Saturday and Sunday. Don't be a wuss and drive here!
Also- I wish Bob had our new T-shirts so I could do some advertising for the forum, not to mention locate other users!
Drop me an email if you're going! I'd love to see some of your cars/stands. Mine will be in the normal parking lot, as it isn't show-worthy, merely a pretty driver.
T

1966 C-Code Convertible, 59 Edsel Villager
Charlotte, NC
New Cars Have No Soul.

·
Registered
20,889 Posts
I went to that a few years ago, when I was visiting a friend who lived there, nice city! I had a lot of good times there. My sister-in-law's brother is a dermotologist there also, his name is Donald Fraser. Sorry for rambling on, but I miss going to all these places that I had good times before the wife and kids, oh well. Enjoy and have a good time, wish I was going!

Tom
You can do anything you want to......ONCE!
aka "my 66 coupe"

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1575517&a=11977890&p=45436241.jpg
My Thundebird!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Car looks great. Sorry I won't be seeing it. I'll try and stop by to say Hi.
T

1966 C-Code Convertible, 59 Edsel Villager
Charlotte, NC
New Cars Have No Soul.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Friday was the only day I made it to the AutoFair. Walked by your empty space in the blue field. Sorry I missed saying hello. I picked up a set of five new dual-redlines from Coker, an original fuel filter canister and a 65 alternator core.

65GT
MCA #15474

1 - 6 of 6 Posts