Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must have never updated my email here on VMF so I did not get a notice to update my password. I tried the forgot password route to get logged back in here but I imagine there may be a backlog of these requests. Today I figured I would just register with a new user name and start over. I'm bummed out mostly for loosing my subscribed threads. Live and learn, I'll keep my email here updated but don't plan on having to change it again. :shrug:

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I feel your pain. The whole thing felt like a complete flustercluck. It took me a couple of days of trying to get the site to accept the new passwords that IT WAS SENDING ME IN THE FIRST PLACE. Finally one worked today and I am back as a member. What a huge PITA...

Never again (he hoped)
MrFreeze

·
Registered
788 Posts
I must have never updated my email here on VMF so I did not get a notice to update my password. I tried the forgot password route to get logged back in here but I imagine there may be a backlog of these requests. Today I figured I would just register with a new user name and start over. I'm bummed out mostly for loosing my subscribed threads. Live and learn, I'll keep my email here updated but don't plan on having to change it again. :shrug:
What was your old user name?

It took me a week of bugging people, pming and using the reset before the new pw email came through. Are your putting your username in the "name" blank when you do the reset submittal? At first I was putting my actual name. Also, explain what is going on in comments box.

I think what actually may of helped the most was pming Richard. See the thread below and try pming him.

http://forums.vintage-mustang.com/vintage-mustang-com-site-issues-questions-suggestions/982666-didn-t-get-email-change-password-now-locked-out-account.html

FYI, all the posts but the last one by me in that thread were done under the name 898, it changed to 1966notch after I was able to get in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts