Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going?

We're leaving in the morning with a group of about 20 other Utah stangs. I love the six hour caravan. We stop half way in Vernal, UT where the Ford dealer, Showalter, provides lunch and mini-show and shine.
We're taking KAOS, PINKIE, and "FRANK" Bullitt.
Looking forward to a great weekend.
I hope all you Colorado folks are safe from the fires.
See ya,
J.
Last year's club caravan.
http://members.aol.com/epperstang/images/numoa.jpg

G

·
0 Posts
Man, I love Steamboat Springs. I visited a friend twice about 10 years ago at the end of April I believe, and wow is that a beautiful place. He went to Rocky Mountain College there. His dad lived on one of the hills in a 3 story log cabin just above the "Colemans" yea...llike outdoors Colemans, and next to Dan Pastorini. Nice place dude, have fun.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
We would love to go, and would probably do so if we weren't going to the corn feed next week. Please post a pic from the show. Maybe next year we will make it.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Joyce - We have (Non-refundable) reservations for a condo in downtown Steamboat, but all this fire business has got us thinking maybe we shouldn't leave our home for 3 days (with my 76-yr-old mother as caretaker). My wife wants me to stay home and work on fire mitigation measures.

I will be making a decision today and may compromise by just driving up for the day early Saturday for the show. If I do, I'll look you and the Mikes up and say hello.

G

·
0 Posts
There's a name I haven't heard in a while, Dan past you weenie LOL I need to check car show lists more often. I LOVE Colorado & this would have been the perfect excuse to get out the motor home & trailer!
70 Cyclone Spoiler 429 SCJ 4:30 Drag-pak
65 Mustang show car one-owner Un-restored
65 Mustang one-owner
66 Mustang 8-second street legal drag car
90 GT next drag car
68 Hurst Olds 455 4-speed
86 SVO
85 Porsche 944
98 Jeep Wrangler
95 F-150
76 20' E-350 motor home
Too many parts cars to mention

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
I've been wondering how close the fires are getting to your place. I sure hope you guys get a bunch of rain to help put those fires out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts