Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parting out a 70 Mach 1. this is a pretty low mileage car.

Mach 1 side moulding "cladding" with the trim pieces. This stuff sells for BIG money on line. This is a complete Ford set. Nice shape. Best offer by Sat. So far the best offer stands at 10 bucks.

twist off hood locks. Only the upper portions - $50
complete hood, with the locks, hole for hood scoop, with Boss 429 scoop, very nice. No rust, straight genuine Ford -- $300
headliner bows - complete set up, nice shape FREE! really. I don't need them. send me shipping costs and you can have them.
pop off gas cap, nice shape-- sold for 20 bucks on line!
Manual steering box, quick ratio -- $150
Complete front suspension. ALL FORD 14K miles! No kidding. Car was a drag car. No rust. The whole banana: upper and lower control arms, tie rods, center link, springs, perches, strut rods, .. everything..$500

Plus a bunch of Cleveland stuff CHEAP. Real cheap. Free C-6 trans with every block purchased. Blocks at 100 dollars. Have heads, exhaust manifolds, intakes, cranks, pistons, water pumps, valves, valve covers, new oil pumps, pans. TONS of stuff. Has to go. get it cheap.

The car is in San Antonio TX. I can deliver to Houston or Dallas area for costs. Or, UPS the stuff anywhere.

Call 214 683-4604
Dan

·
Registered
281 Posts
If you still have the side molding I would be interested. If your serious about the "best offer" Will 25.00 buy em

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, I have the compete set up. Every thing you need, except the glass. All parts are in perfect condition. 50 bucks, and I'll pay shipping. Sound fair?

Dan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes, serious. NO 25 won't offer is up to 100 bones now. It includes the trim piece on the top, as well.

Dan

·
Registered
156 Posts
Dan, I left you a msg on your voice mail. Can you call me collect? Interested in front suspension pkg.
Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oldschool-Is your name Steve Belsky?? I ask because I had a Steve Belsky aka Oldschool09 bid on an intake manifold on eba* and he never paid for it even though he said "the money was in the mail".I hope that isn't you because if it is, you should really think about paying for my auction instead of buying someone else's parts....If it isn't you than all apologies but I think I hit the nail on the head.

·
Registered
156 Posts
No, my name is Max and I live in Central Tx. Apology accepted. BTW, I have a spotless record, ie no negatives, on [censored].

1 - 13 of 13 Posts