Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still want a 73 convertible, MUST have working factory air, PS,PB, power top, V-8. PREFER also power windows and 351. Will consider any color but prefer the dark green color with white top and a lighter green interior (I didn't particularly like it, but my wife had such a car and my name has been Mud since I had her sell it in the 80's.) This is an anniversary "make up" present, so please HELP!!!

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
I know someone who is looking to sell their '73 in Mason City, Iowa. It's not the color you want but I believe everything else pretty much matches your requirements.

What are you looking to spend ? Price range?

PM me your phone number and I can put you in touch.
(or)
I can PM his name & number to you if you prefer.
~Jeff

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
if you are interested, i have and am currently restoring, will be ready in nov 2003 a 1972 convertable 351 2v headers, automatic lime green with white top interior will have new everything and look like new has nice mags and new tires this is a clean car that was a light front end collision, it will be 100 percent RESTORED it also has air FUNCTIONING and power top nice car i have pics, also a ram air hood.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have a 1973 convt. H-code 351C -2V. Has 66,000 orig. miles. Working A/C. Blue w/ white top & interior. Runs perfect. Body very clean. 100% orig. and unmolested. Only thing missing are the door panels.Asking $ 5,000 .00. Please call George at (631) 736-0568. Car is located in New York.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts