Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of weeks ago I posted the following wanted add.
I got a few leads which grew cold after a short while. I am
honestly interested in any suggestions. I want my 67 S-code and I am prepared to spend my dollars !

Regards -- Jan

Greetings,

I am looking for a 1967 S-code convertible or coupe in green or sky blue. I am looking for a car in good rust-free daily driving condition. I would prefer original condition. I know that this is a tough call but someone's gotta have one they want to sell.

Many Regards -- Jan (Alias samspade)

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
Check out:

www.collectorcartraderonline.com

and

www.hemmings.com

This one caught my eye on Hemmings....
FOR SALE MUSTANG: 1967 GTA coupe, 390, C-6, ps, pdb, a/c, tilt-away, 50K actual California miles, smog intact, beautiful original car, dark moss green with black interior, cosmetic restoration of a rust-free car, drive anywhere, $16,900. 480-205-5692, AZ.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Well this is a 68 S code conv with auto,88,000 miles.Came out of Cal last year,trophy winner.Meadowlark Yellow,PS,PDB,PT,Deluxe belts built on January 26 1968.This car has not been in any accidents and has no rust.It's one of the nicest show-driver's I've seen in a long time.Got the 999 Ford and MartiAutoWorks Report.You can call me at 607-264-8032 or e-mail at [email protected] Thanks Frank

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I don't know if you wrote me about an S code 67 convertible or not. I had several inquiries but didn't get the pics of the car to send out yet. I have the ad in the 67-68 for sale forum.

Thanks,
Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts