Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kris Miller would like for you to keep a look out for his stolen Mustang.

His 1966 red GT Convertible (black top) was stolen this weekend.

Dekalb Tag 557LAN. VIN 6F08A714873.

If you spot it, please contact:
Kris Miller
[email protected]

·
Registered
47 Posts
send my condolences to him.. i hope he finds it in one piece... don't think it'll turn up in cali but i'll keep an eye out anyways. that really sucks man.. did he install a kill switch?

·
Registered
288 Posts
That really sucks. I hope it was just a joy ride and not a chop shop and he gets it back in one piece. The person I sold my coupe to last month had his previous 66 coupe stollen in Oakland and only got back a shell.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really don't know the story behind it getting stolen. He's in same local Mustang club as I'm in, the club President had sent out an e-mail.

Kill switchs or anything that slows them down is always a good idea. I have a hidden MSD kill switch. The motor will turn over but the plugs will not fire. I figure with this at least they will have to bring a tow truck. :p

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, the first car I owned got stolen. The cops found it in south Atlanta. No wheels, no radio, all the quick to remove stuff gone. Makes ya want to kick some a$$.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Makes me not want to leave my car anywhere unattended!

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'll definitely keep an eye out. Kind of makes me think twice about getting those 17" vintage 45's and a paint job... Really hope it turns up.

Dan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts