Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1964 1/2 Convertible - 260 V8 C4 Automatic, Power Top, Console, 4 Wheel Drums
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello?

Anyone else awake out there?

It has been way too quiet in here lately. Nobody even had a comment about the Anderson get together...

Except me of course.

C'mon guys this is a FORUM - not a stage for me.

-Zim

·
Registered
110 Posts
I agree, it's been to quiet out there. Didn't have enough time at Andersons to help on any projects. Got the master in but the rod is to long and the peddle is 4 inches to high. Got another master and going to try again. Hey how are is the picture collecting from the show going? With the weather holding out is there anything happening anywhere? Took both cars out for a ride last weekend one on Sat and one on Sunday.

·
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Waiting for one more set of pics from Gene - then I will post what I have.

No events going on that I am aware of. Thats why I'm going to start collecting ideas for tech meets (see post above)...

Brake pedal 4" too high? Just bend your knees!

}:|

·
Registered
279 Posts
they sell adjustable rods or make your own. Lots of ideas but funds will probably be going to France with my daughter wanting to study overseas next semester. Dave

·
Registered
618 Posts
Here is a list of what I am planning to do over the winter. Ill take help with any of them. I have a nice heated garage but Im out in the country. New sway bar, export brace, Monte Carlo bar, fix leaky ps, redo seats, u joints, replace mirrors, fix bad front brakes. I'd also like to make it to one of the meeting to help out and meet some of the guys.

·
Registered
10,172 Posts
Gee, Zim, we're all tired out from that Disney World trip we all took with the money from the car show......

·
Registered
867 Posts
I just want to see some pictures posted from someone!

I am taking the Stang to Union Grove Dragway this Sunday to test out the 347.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Zim
The tech day was fun. Danny got the alignment dead on, on my fastback. We finished up about 2:30. He is quite generous with his skills and time. I was real stiff from tightening and loosening the ucas. I took the car thru the Sheridan road ravine in Winnetka, the car handles great. Did the new seal stop the leak in your motor?
Bill M

·
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No leaks in the garage yet - but I have not had the time to start it since I got home that day...

I need to pull her out into the garage and let her
run for a while this weekend...

·
Registered
850 Posts
I wish I had time to do something, got all the bushings for the front end, new shocks, but no time.

working this weekend doing a system upgrade at work. Busy next weekend going to vegas for a conf week after next.

don't have spring compressor or experience to do the bushing replacements.

then we're into the holiday weekends......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts