Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally have the steering, brakes and suspension complete.

The brakes are Street or Track 13" Cobra kit with 1" master cylinder. The suspension, as mentioned before is the Street or Track coil over kit... Believe it or not, I installed both sides of the suspension and brakes in about 3 hours time. The quality of the kit is amazing.

I've also been building the engine. I've got the short block done. I will hopefully be done with that this week.

-Shannon

·
Registered
354 Posts
That looks GOOD!!!. I have been looking at Shaun's stuff also. I just don't have the funds to move forward yet. Third child is due anytime now and it has deverted all the money. Which coilover set did you get (street, sport ,or race)?
Brian

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks GOOD!!!. I have been looking at Shaun's stuff also. I just don't have the funds to move forward yet. Third child is due anytime now and it has deverted all the money. Which coilover set did you get (street, sport ,or race)?
Brian

Brian,

Thanks! I have the sport version. Can't say enough about the quality of the product and Shaun is there almost immediately to answer my stupid questions.

Now if I can just finish up the odds and ends to get this puppy on the road.

-Shannon

·
Registered
104 Posts
Your kit

what exact kit did you choose? Brand name? Can you supply a link? 3 hours is just enough time for my wife to give me on a weekend!

thanks

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
104 Posts
Duh, street or track has an ad all over the place. This kit looks sweet and straight forward. A little more savings it will go nice with my fastback. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts