Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK now that your paying attention......... I want to throw out there a club gathering for a car stripping. I could use all the help I can get. It's not difficult, only taking things apart.

I too am ready to get the vert into the shop for final strip and paint and am inviting anyone over who wants to help strip the car down, i.e. bumpers, trim, interior, and so on.

Date: 8/29 Sunday (I'll prob start Sat)

Then it's off to Blast away for media stripping and then over the Chris for a qtr pnl, some primer and paint.

Then in Sept. I was thinking of a club gathering to reapholster the seats. p.s. Anyone got hog pliers I could borrow?

let me know if your interested, I'll have pop and order pizzas.

A special thanks goes out to Randy who gave me a hand last night putting the new leaf springs on the Mach 1. She sits much better now.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, decided to cancel the club thing, one since nobody wanted to help and two the job is much smaller now that I'll probably have Chris do it since he's painting it and said he'd have to do it anyways to paint it. I decided not to do the media blasting since he sold me that he could do a better job and I would not be saving that much more.

I saw Paul's car there and it looked AWSOME!

So all I have to do is gut the interior and drop it off. Should be there in less than two weeks.

P.S. anyone doing leafs I have a new set of shackles, u-bolts and reg bolts for sale. I was able to use my old equip and need to sell the new stuff. All from CjPony Parts 60$.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts