Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I posted that I was having a little trouble getting the a/c to work . . .
Bad A/C Week
Well, yesterday evening I finally met with success (only 162 hours and $50 over budget). After a quick trip to the salvage yard to buy the hose that I broke ($21.50), I was finally able to apply all the knowledge I had gained over the week after every failed attempt.

I gotta admit, after putting it off for five years becasue "I don't need no stinkin' air conditioning" it's is kinda nice.

How about a nice round of applause? ::

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
COngrats, I'm just starting the AC rebuild in my 73 lincoln. I decided I can't live with out A/C anymore. I haven't had it for about ten years and I live in south Florida. If that wasn't enough my mothers compressor went out on her Civic last night, I'm her mechanic. I have never done A/c work on my own so It should be interesting....

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This was my first time too.
It isn't that complicated. The best advice I have is, if something doesn't seem to be working, stop and think about it instead of pressing forward.

I eventually came up with the reasons I was having so much trouble, but it was generally after I broke something because it wasn't working right.

Good luck.

Patience KeenBean

1 - 3 of 3 Posts