Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Summit is having a pretty decent sale. If you are like me and have a two page Wish List, you might want to peruse through it. I noticed there are several items in mine with fairly decent discounts on them.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Summit has been competing with Jegs and as offered their 50 years discounts off and on for the last 3 months. The last round just ended earlier this week. I would check their website periodically as it might come back. I sometimes get a email from them, but not always.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Summit Black Friday Sale

Summit has some items on sale. They also have their promotional discount code "ALWAYS" available for graduated discount of $11 to $51 for purchases from $100 to $500 and up. I believe the promotional code is available through Monday, but they can pull it anytime.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Yep, tempted to pull the trigger on the Summit M2008 600cfm carb and Weiand 8020 intake to replace my 2bbl setup. Add gaskets and a Drake air cleaner, and I’m right at the $500 mark.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I decided to finally order a few items on my wish list: fuel pump (carter 65 style), performer rpm intake, caster camber gauge, and carb spacer/ PCV inlet and used the “Always” code for $50 off with free shipping. Earlier this week I ordered a full rebuild kit (with floats, extra jets, etc.j for my Autolite 4100 from Mike’s carburetors, so my fuel system is getting close to wrapped up (my car came with a newer tank)

·
Registered
673 Posts
The Summit Racing promo code 50YEARS is active again. $25 off $250 and $50 off $500. The code should be active for a few days.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts