Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Visited my elderly mother last weekend and saw this gem parked around the corner.
Anyone who has known me for the last ~30 years knows I had a '67 S-code and a '67 vert but never at the same time. This one has ~58K documented miles and was appraised for 60-65. Hope the owner is not mad if he sees this, he was a super nice guy!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Looks like @BradAlbrecht 's car in Snohomish, WA... but his has two-tone Blue interior with the white top.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Have been communicating with a guy in N.Y. that has a very similar car for sale. Not verified GT or whatever, but most of the options (most- 9 out of 10). He was listing it on FB under some Mustang heading. It is light blue t/t pony interior. He said $25,000.
I can find his info if you are interested.

·
Registered
8,901 Posts
I would have blurred out his license plate if I were you... If his car gets ripped off... He can sue your butt off...

Just sayin'...

:eek:)

Tony K.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
I would have blurred out his license plate if I were you... If his car gets ripped off... He can sue your butt off...

Just sayin'...

:eek:)

Tony K.
just what exactly would he sue you for? posting a picture of a car visible from the street that the owner allowed you to come on his property to show you and look at and take photos of? sometimes this idea that someone is "going to sue you" gets a little off the rails.

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
I'm kinda partial to a 67 GT 390 vert, owning one. Nice car.
Just a few things to be corrected. lol
Drivers side horn incorrect, opening not pointing down. Cowl paint line not ending at firewall. Little things.
Cool car

·
Administrator
19,311 Posts
Curious as to what one does with another's license plate. Around here you can report a license plate to police because the driver did a hit and run or some other crime because that will help them identify who did what. That doesn't mean they or the DMV are going to just up and just tell me the name of the owner and where he lives. I can't say what other states do.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
The whole license plate on the web thing is like the guy with a hook for a hand...................

Theres a better chance it will show up for sale all over CL for a price of $1207.

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Curious as to what one does with another's license plate. Around here you can report a license plate to police because the driver did a hit and run or some other crime because that will help them identify who did what. That doesn't mean they or the DMV are going to just up and just tell me the name of the owner and where he lives. I can't say what other states do.
I would be very surprised if I could take a tag number into any DMV office and they would tell me the name/address of the registerd owner.... maybe I am wrong??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts