Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed that a few VMFers, after removing the front and rear suspension, have built a suport frame/ moving dolley for their cars. Is there a dealer/website that this can be purchased. I know these can be built by hand but my skills in welding are pretty poor.
I figured I would ask the local group before asking at the main forum. Any and all info is appreciated.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.