Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everything held together at home . Lost a shed and some shingles plus gained a shed from down the street .
Car is fine other than my new sheet metal I stowed inside the car got wet and is now surface rusted . Will bring the car home in a week or so if Hurricance Ivan doesnt head this way .
I guess Global Warming is just a farce ...........

·
Registered
663 Posts
Good to hear from you glad everything worked out. How is the roof you put in the pool?

·
Premium Member
19,252 Posts
I scared away Frances from Panama City, by threatening it with the Midlife Curse Company assets. We had maybe a 35knot gust last night, but today at its closest approach, only 20 knot winds at worst. What a disappointment.

Glad to hear your car is OK and that you're OK. Now let's wait for Ivan!

·
Registered
762 Posts
I fared fine in Orlando, no losses and even had power and cable TV throughout. Damn tired of hauling the patio furniture in and out thought. I hope Ivan takes a detour..enough is enough.

·
Registered
10,413 Posts
Thought about you as I put my 66 outside, giving my daily car priority-still harboring those memories of Andrew and people driving around in cars with no glass. Saw on a map tonite that Lake Wales got a double whammy, getting both. Forecast tonite says Ivan may go South-maybe in to see Chavez in Venezuela! Enough is enough. Worst season have seen in the 41 years living here. Glad your car and house are OK. :)

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
glad everyone made it through OK!

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Ivan doesn't look good from where I live right now.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/ftp/graphics/AT09/refresh/AL0904W5+GIF/070303W5.gif

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
Hey guys

Glad to hear all is some what good.
We did alright up here in the NE.
I lost a few shingles and gained quite a few leaves and branches. More the reason to help the nieghbor trim up his trees.
It seems we ended up with a good pounding from the NE side of the T/S...damn glad it wasn't a cat 2 or stronger.
You guys in GA. Need to take precautions now...that storm is dumping alot of water.

I looked at our NOAA forecast this morning. IVAN's projected path looks really like a Charlie Replay :(
Anybody remember the wweather in the 60's. Well we are in that weather pattern again. We had three major storms that decade.
Yep global warming is a farce...I bet the guys that were trying to design that DYNAMO product to drop into hurricane's are back at it again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.