Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just spoke with Randy from Dallas Mustang. He said he would be happy to do a group buy if the following conditions are met:

1) A minimum of 10 orders

2) All 10 orders are processed as 1. Meaning that someone on our end would have all of the money sent to them, as well as the parts and would then ship and distribute the orders as appropriate.

He said discounts would be 10%-15% depending on the items. Shipping is free on anything over $300.

What are everyone's thoughts on this?

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
So, they're shipping all the parts to one person? I wonder if having to distribute the orders would gobble up that 10% savings. ::

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts
What parts would be offered? Full front suspension, or individual parts? Right now I need a set of lower control arms....

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm thinking that this isn't going to help very much. If a person is ordering $300 worth of equipment and get %10 off, the savings is only $30. Then you have to pay for shipping to your house.....which will negate any savings :(

-KoolKat

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
I dont know if this will help or not, but i live and work within 30 miles of Dallas Mustang, i can pick up the orders and ship them out from my work at a discounted rate with FedEx. I dont need anything as i already bought the majority of my suspension stuff from Dallas Mustang.......If i pick them up the only shipping should be from me to the buyers, If I can help let me know. .

Rick

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think we could work it so it was any suspension/front end parts, and the discount percentage would depend on what you bought.

That's why Randy said the discount would range from 10%-15%.

But, like others have said, is the discount going to be cancel out the shipping charges incurred? That's what we'd need to figure out before doing anything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts