Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will soon be replacing the front suspension on my 70 Mach1 351 4V. I'd like to buy a kit that comes complete with everything. Does anyone have any knowledge about which kits are good, ones to avoid, where to get a good one at a good price, etc? Any help would be appreciated. Thank-you.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
National Parts Depot carries a complete setup for a reasonable price as does Canadian MUstang, Mustangs Unlimited and Mustangs plus.....they are all pretty much the same package
just that some sell it for more than others.

the upgrade quality is good and it tightens up your handling like you wouldn't believe.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
i used Canadian Mustang Big Kit for their milodyne bushings - they were same price as Mustang Plus. kit was complete and they give good support on e-mail. very little instructions but you need only Shop Manual except for couple clarifications. i am totally happy with mine as are others on VMF - have not seen ngative comment on VMF in last 2-3 years. also, I believe CJ Pont and Laurell Mtn seel Can Mus stuff. in addition, it is all North American except KYB shocks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts