Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to a swap meet today in New Braunfels, Texas and right when I was thinking the swap meet was gonna be a dud I found some good deals. I bought a complete set of seat belts that are black and in really good shape from a guy there for 20 dollars! I honestly am not too sure what they went on but they are FoMoCo. It had a little notecard in the bag that said they were 68-69 deluxe seat belts with shoulder harness but that could be wrong. It doesnt really matter though bc they are going on my 70 fastback assuming they bolt up of course. Also, I picked up 2 sets of mirrors for a grand total of $35 /forums/images/icons/smile.gif. The 2 sets are different but I figured one set would fit my stang. The part # on the first set that I think will prob fit my stang is D00B-17743-AW. I know this is off of a 70 (D0) but thats about all I know. I am guessing maverick or cougar or something. The other # is D2GB-177443AW. I know this is a 72, but again I don't know anything else. Both of these part #'s come from the driver's side remote mirrors. Help anyone?

~Chris
San Antonio, Tx
66 coupe 289
70 fastback done by may/graduation...hopefully

·
Banned
4,577 Posts
The first set "D00B-17743-AW" came off of a Torino, Ranchero or Fairlane. The second set "D2GB-177443AW" came off of a comet, maverick, or montego.

Doug

[color:red]VMF Exchange Board</font color=red>

[color:blue]A wise man never knows all, only fools know everything... hehe</font color=blue>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts