Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
Lawn mowers, chain saws, broken quads and motorcycles, and lots of random junk. I picked up a couple random things, but this was a very "meh" swap.

Thompson has their swap coming up on 11/5~11/7. Lots of circle track stuff, but still a good one to hit.

There's the Auto Parts swap n sell at the Big E on 1/22 & 1/23 - it's something to do in the winter.

CSRA has their swap in the spring on 5/1 at Rentschler Field. Was a good show last year, and it's alot nicer than walking on the rip rock at Compounce.

·
Registered
1966 Mustang Coupe, 289 4V, A-Code
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lawn mowers, chain saws, broken quads and motorcycles, and lots of random junk. I picked up a couple random things, but this was a very "meh" swap.

Thompson has their swap coming up on 11/5~11/7. Lots of circle track stuff, but still a good one to hit.

There's the Auto Parts swap n sell at the Big E on 1/22 & 1/23 - it's something to do in the winter.

CSRA has their swap in the spring on 5/1 at Rentschler Field. Was a good show last year, and it's alot nicer than walking on the rip rock at Compounce.
First time for me so enjoyed the 4+ sunny hours of meandering and browsing. Lots of Chevy and GM stuff seems like - was able to score on a new adjustable monte carlo bar for less than half the price and a body grommet set for cheaper than catalog price. Definitely will visit the other meets as well. Never know what you're going to 'need' :).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts