Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know when and where the next FORD swap meet is at? i really need to do some part searching before winter ;)

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
go to your local speed shop and get a copy of midwest hotrod news, i think its called... its a free newspaper like deal that is put out every couple months, and it lists most of the swap meets in there. There aren't really too many all ford swaps.. you'll be busy sifting through chevy parts at most of the swaps too. there is ford parts though!

good luck!
- Jason

·
Registered
850 Posts
Welcome to the VMF!

Gald to see another fastboat.. uh I mean fastback lover, have one of each myself. There are a few of use here that dabble in the 71-73 stangs. so don't be afraid to ask.

Just start askin specific questions and you'll find everyone to be helpful no matter what year you own.

oh ya I foregot to add. what is with that transAm email?

p.s. to everyone else, I have an add/order form for the danbury mint 64.5 red convert mustang if anyone wants it to order one for themselves.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hehe.. well i love all old cars mostly. theres only a few new cars i wouldbuy.. one of them is the TRANSAMWS6... yes i know they stopped makng them... i would love to have WS6 but a old muscle carturns heads more... I saw a 71 or 72 mach 1 mustang *yellow* today threw drive thru in hanover today :) it was so nice looking...way better then mine :(

·
Registered
850 Posts
yellow huh? have'nt seen a yellow one around in a while. There used to be one in Lombard ubt is was slightly modified but it was a yellow mach. There's a show Saturday 8/9 in Bartlett and Landmark ford on Sunday 8/10. If you see Pewter 73 Mach stop by and say hi.

You can also check out my web site and see what kinda mach1 nut I am. Plus another good site is http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Lot/4374/whats_new.htm

it's a Mach1 registry.

EHay is always good for parts but always dbl ck the parts catalog first for prices so you don't over pay. I've been following parts prices for these models for a few years so I can give you an Idea of what to look for in spending.

·
1964 1/2 Convertible - 260 V8 C4 Automatic, Power Top, Console, 4 Wheel Drums
2,697 Posts
Howdy.

Seems you found our Chicago Vintage Mustang Club forum - and arent yet in
the club!

If you would like more info about it, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

-Zim

·
Registered
165 Posts