Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got done putting a window AC/Heater in the garage Thursday and the SWMBO comes home and looks at me with that "You gotta be kiddin" look and says "You are the only one I know that has to have AC in the garage"
It's gonna take longer to train her than I thought!

John

·
Registered
781 Posts
Hey John,
First you gotta hook her, then you reel her in, then she will get it!!! When my SWMBO learned of my Pony habit (B4 we were married) and since then, she really did not under stand until..... Well lets put it this way... We we would go for rides, she would always ask me why the Mustang squeeled the tires and threw us back into the seats? I looked at her VERY seriously and replied, "I Don't know!" Since then I encourage her to take the vert out some sunny day, and one day I came home form work and she said, "Funny thing happened today, I took the Mustang out for a drive and where ever I drove it, the tires squeeled, and threw me back into the seat!" I replied Really? Well needless to say she got hooked, she understands, and she said could even but her a matching "new" Mustang Vert to mine!!!!!! hehehe!!!
Not If I only could afford another Pony Car!!!!!!
JDiehl
70 76B Convert 351 C4v w/a shaker!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
19,203 Posts
There's a woman out there that doesn't know me? Hmmmm....

*G*

I've got a huge A/C heat pump out in the garage. Always a cool 74* regardless of weather. Wouldn't have it any other way.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
LOL

I'll send her a photo of my garage AC unit if you want, lol
Tell her is a necessity out in AZ!

I went with the 18,000 BTU unit. Seems to work well in the summer heat.

G

·
0 Posts
Okay you guys, I can't take it anymore... what does SWMBO stand for. I know it refers to our sweet spouses, but what does it mean? Also, after spending the last 4 days in my garage with the outside temp between 104 and 110, I think an AC is in my future - I'll just tell my SWMBO that all Mustang guys have one!!

G

·
0 Posts
I/we own 2 houses. The second is etting half of it converted into a garage & it's got central air!

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
She who must be obeyed. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts