Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have caught all kinds of he** since I bought my dream car...A 1970 Mustang Mach1....We went through the engine and restored the interior....It's sweet to me...Well the SWMBO has yet to ride in it....until today.....She asked me for a ride then to drive it.....She went down the road driving her like I do! I was so nervous....That outta control feeling....:) But she is a good driver...She revved first then barked second and then slapped third......She pulled into our driveway and exclaimed in a calm sorta way "not bad" with a big smirk on her face......:)

·
4,136 Posts
She pulled into our driveway and exclaimed in a calm sorta way "not bad" with a big smirk on her face......:)
ROTFLMAO
fd

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
haha thats good sh*T, i let my gf drive my mustang sometimes, and i even encourage her to light em up if she wants.. she likes driving mine bc hers is slow and she likes to go fast. hehe

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I would get a "clone" set of keys that dont fit the car just in case she gets the urge to borrow the car one day. Perhaps you can get another $100 in resto money when she tells you she messed up the lock cylinder trying to borrow it. You can calmly swap the keys back "fix" the ignition AND spend the "fix" money on another project ;) .

Oh well, perhaps she understands why you spend time in the garage now.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
thats great!!!!! it's nice to see the women that support us gearheads have a little fun too, maybe you could start looking for a second stang that could be all hers,and then maybe she will let you drive it from time to time :0) jace

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I let mine drive it once just so I could hear how it sounds, then never again, I have a sickness with that car.

·
Registered
139 Posts
This is one of the reasons I like manual brakes and steering. :: "I can't turn the wheel." Ha ha ha heee ha, good!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts