Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What started out as a quest for a good BOSS '2 project morphed into a search for a '66Hertz clone and ended up with her falling in love with a '65 Shelby clone ! Where is the thought process? I've learned over the years not to ask. Here's the particulars:
275 horse 289 built by C&B Racing Engines Buzzards Bay Ma. MSD, Tri-Y's, h-pipe into 2 chamber Flowmasters (she loves the sound)
T-5 5speed, aluminum driveshaft, 4.11 9" rear
All poly bushings etc, SSBC brakes, sway bars
Roll bar and subframe connectors
http://www.cars-on-line.com/65must8919.html
Terry's always had Z-28's since I met her. (17yrs now).I dragged her over from the Dark Side when I got back into Mustangs a few years ago. I think she's fully reprogrammed now. The car is coming home this weekend !
"Hi,..... my name is Dan. This is my wife Terry.....We're Mustangaholics...."

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
That sounds like a good car to enjoy driving ,,you should have held off it might have mutated to a new CSX4000 series cobra HEHEHE

·
Banned
1,565 Posts
That's a beautiful ride. Have fun with your new toy.

·
Premium Member
11,702 Posts
Hallelujah, another heathen has been saved /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

That is a sweet looking ride. It should make your lady very happy. I know it would me ME very happy /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
359 Posts
I envy you. My SWMBO has taken a liking to Shelby Cobras, and is open to the idea of me building her one from a Factory Five kit someday.

The catch, however, is that she insists it would have to be an automatic. Now, I'm a big auto transmission advocate, but there's some lines even I won't cross. Can you imagine? We'd be banned from car shows! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

1 - 5 of 5 Posts