Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard that there is a show or a cruise going on there this weekend. I talked to someone at the Rolling Meadows show Friday who said that Sunday is very big. Their website does not mention Sunday but states that thre is a show on Saturday with free registation. Which is better to go to or has anyone been there.Any comments will be welcomed.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I haven't been there, but I've heard its a very big car & motorcycle show in downtown Sycamore. I tried to go last year, but missed the actual show day & was there for the cruise day instead. But unfortunately the cruise around town wasn't until 5pm (I was there at noon). So went back home & missed the whole thing. Can't remember which day the show or cruise landed on, but it may be good to double check when you find out the info.

·
2,695 Posts
We obviously can't avoid every conflict with other shows, but if all of you want to join OUR club for something on Sunday the 29th - we will be at the picnic at the Fox Valley Trolley Museum.

:)

-Zim

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I called them & was told that they are expecting over 700 cars for Sunday & the Saturday night is a cruise whch they expect about 30-50 cars. Such tough choices we have to make.Which to do. I just hope the weather will be good as I will be at one of these events. The Sunday show has a 100 best for trophies & I am getting a brochure mailed to me.

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Joe,
The Sycamore show is a good show but it is so crowded. People literately get there the night before and sleep in their cars to get to park on main street. I went to the show twice and have no desire to return again.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Unfortunately, mine is still not running. Haven't had much time to work on it, but am still chasing the electrical problem. Thinking it might be the wire from the coil to the points. Replaced coil, cap, roter and condensor - nothing yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts