Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can get 4 metric trans bolts # 13 for 93-95 t-5 bellhousing? I tried my local ford dealership and they said no. Tried my hardware store and they only had them in 8.8's,I think they are the same as a #5 bolt. Tried Auto Zone and Discount Auto,NO. Called ARP and no,they gave a # for SoCal Bolts,also said no. Why is this so?

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
Walt - Maybe try Windsor Fox ? It seems to me that they'd be the guys to have this sort of stuff, although I'd hope a fellow VMFer might have some too. Good luck - Dickson

·
Registered
680 Posts
Try your local junk yard. Anything with a t-5 has the same bolts. Even V6's and 4 cylinders......they all use the same metric bolts....

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
are you talking about the bellhousing to tranny bolts, or the
bellhousing to block bolts? The ones that go to the block are the same for any car, so your old ones should work, and the ones that go from the bellhousing to the trasnny are available, don't listen to the parts man at the dealership. I am one at a dealership too, and am used to all the bolts being obsolete. But I just got some two days ago, so they are available.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts