Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is one guy's way to get back at a major bank for peeving him off. It is very well done - you need Flash and sound to really enjoy it. Loads pretty fast.

http://www.xdude.com/thedough.htm

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
That is totally funny, This guy is good....

·
Incorporated Sell Out
17,130 Posts
Typical Bank, they want to make money on interest and playing with the exchange market while making you wait and not earn anything or have anything to spend.

My Matress is getting fat, time to buy another pillow top to stuff /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Funny, as I was watching this I was thinking that this sounds just like my bank /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif and guess what ?? it is my bank /forums/images/icons/frown.gif I bank at the Royal Bank in Canada and have for over 20 years. I recently got the same king of runaround on another matter. I resolved then, that my mortgage and all other loans etc. will be going to another bank when the mortgage becomes due in 2 years. Royal's new policy is to cater to big business and screw the little guy.

·
Registered
51 Posts
That was great. Banks in the U.S. should see this, maybe they would change (holding check for 3 to 7 days). With the computer age you would think things should go faster not slower

G

·
0 Posts
What's a cheque?

My bank'd probably think I was nuts too.../forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

1 - 9 of 9 Posts