Vintage Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
That blue accent color is great, I am sorry if I missed it but do you mind sharing what color it is? Is it a custom color or a stock color from somewhere?

·
Registered
184 Posts
I got some #'s off the gallon of matched paint we had.

PPG
DBC 908629 V BLUE 5802391

Still working on the decklid and bumper

-J
Thank you for looking that up for me, much appreciated :)
That rear end is looking flawless, shame it takes soo much time to fabricate it like that! If you made some molds and produced the parts I bet you could make a small fortune. I am glad you are keeping the mustang tail lights, seems everyone is going with the T Bird Shelby ones now

·
Vendor
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Thank you for looking that up for me, much appreciated :)
That rear end is looking flawless, shame it takes soo much time to fabricate it like that! If you made some molds and produced the parts I bet you could make a small fortune. I am glad you are keeping the mustang tail lights, seems everyone is going with the T Bird Shelby ones now

We had that much work into an existing molded product from another company. Nothing against them at all but fiberglass molds can be tough to work with, between air bubbles and delamination.

Although, I wish they would mold all the other body mods because if this car ever goes off track and gets damaged it's going to be a nightmare to fix.

-J

41 - 60 of 123 Posts