Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great night watching the CBC cover the festival in Toronto, got to watch AC/DC, the Rolling Stones and a couple other great bands while thinking about purchasing another 65 coupe tomorrow. I watched the stones perform Jumpin Jack Flash, Satisfaction, Start Me Up and Honky Tonk woman, as well as AC/DC do Back in Black, Thunder Struck and numerous neighbors of ours to the north (the female ones) throw their shirts at the stage- and did the camera quickly turn away- No, they zoomed in! I guess the networks have a different rating scale! They are even pre-empting the National news up there for this stuff! Anyways looks like a great festival, something like 500,000 people on the first day?- how they going to top that? Good luck guys and gals to the North...

·
Registered
546 Posts
It's a one-day thing, so I guess nothing will top it! As for the topless women, believe it or not, it's completely legal in Ontario for women to let it all hang out, although it isn't very common.

The Stones usually rehearse for their tours in Toronto before hitting the road, and will surprise local club-goers by putting on secret shows in small local venues. Pretty cool. Can't believe Mick just turned sixty. Yeesh, that makes me...old. sigh.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Of course they zoomed in, its the government owned CBC TV station, bare breasts are artistic ::

and would you believe 500,000 and only 1 or 2 arrests ?? ::

1 - 5 of 5 Posts