Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey VMF'ers. Any fun "Family" clubs in my area? We have a 67 Vert and are looking for a Mustang club to have cruises/shows with???????????????????? ::

·
Registered
5,368 Posts
Hi Randy, I'm right over the hill in Fallbrook. This link http://www.pnrevents.com/ will take you to some events out there. A nice Temecula area club is The Drifters. They are an all makes and models club. I am a member and we meet once a month (3rd Tues) and also meet 7:00am Sat. mornings at the 5&Diner by the Mall off Ynez. The link should also have Drifters info I think.

If you want an all Mustang Club come see us at the San Diego Mustang Club. Meetings are 4th Wed. down in San Diego, well not quite, but close. About 100 miles round trip from Fallbrook, bit farther for you. You don't have to go to the meeting every month, or at all if you don't want to. Just check out the bi-monthly newsletter and go to what you want to go to. www.sdmustangs.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts