Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I am trying to locate where I can purchase the TERLINGUA RACING TEAM decals or magnets, I would like the magnets so I remove them when not at shows etc... Also where can I buy removal door numbers???? Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Branda used to carry them. That's where I got mine many years ago.
Might be worth a look. www.cobranda.com

·
Premium Member
7,773 Posts
I ordered a set from them... only problem is the Terlingua stuff is actually stickers so I couldn't use them...

-bob

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
You should be fine with just Terlingua. But if you want "Terlingua Race Team" you're most likely not going to find anyone else who has them besides Dallas Mustang. They have this trademarked and currently will not sell any of the decals.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I just finished a little project for a client who wanted some customized bicycle helmets. A sign shop produced their logos on 2 mil vinyl - the same material used on vehicle signs. It comes off very easily with a regular hair dryer, but of course can't be reused. I think they can do the same type of stuff on the static vinyls as well. It was pretty reasonable to do the small logos.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Being that my restomod is Yellow, I was thinking about putting the Terlingua sign in my grille on the driver's side where the Shelby emblem goes(don't have the runnning horse or anything). Figured that would be unique.

Anyone know where I might find something like that?

You think a plaque shop could make something like that with a stud to bolt to the grille?

Sorry, didn't mean to steal the thread...

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
That website is part of Dallas Mustang. I spoke with Randy about getting some decals for my car and he said they weren't selling them at this point. This was about a month ago...

However, if you can get some, drop me a PM.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just got this email at lunch and I ordered set of magnets:

Isaiah,

We surely can! We have the Terlingua Racing Team logo in both decal and magnet forms. Both measure 3 3/4"x 5 1/4". The decals are $10.00 each and the magnets are $15.00 each. You can view the decal and other TRT items on our website:
http://www.terlinguaracingteam.com/club/ You can order anything except the magnets via the website. The magnets are a new item and have not yet made it to the web. You can order the magnets directly from us here via e-mail. I have included a brochure (see attachment) for your convenience. Thanks for your interest in the Terlingua Racing Team!

Best Regards,
Mike Shaw
Director of Marketing & Membership
Terlingua Racing Team
P. O. Box 205
Argyle, TX, USA 76226
E-Mail: [email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts