Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just read in "The Brgen Record" a local paper, about a Cesna that was forced down by police helicoptors after witnesses reported seeing the plane drop a small package from about 150' about a local resivoir that spplies water to NYC.

The same plane was also seen and reported for doing the same above a resivoir in Conneticut.

Boy, I'm glad I have that property in PA with a 625' well!

G

·
0 Posts
It is getting crazy. I friend of mine went to Texas last month and read in the local paper that 12 55 gal drums of cyanide were stolen from a transport truck...they still have not located the missing drums.

·
Registered
926 Posts
I've pretty much lost all fear of these morons. First of all, they aren't the brightest bunch in the world and they were lucky to score a big hit on us while we weren't expecting it. Now that we've ratcheted up our defenses and are paying attention it's a different game. I guess Richard Reed was the closest we've come to anything else happening. It seems everyday there are more arrest of these guys all around the world. And it seems we know how to make the most of the ones we've captured, as they've been singing like birds.

I might be wrong of course. I sure hope not. But as for them affecting my daily life, well, I worry more about getting hit with a golf ball.

G

·
0 Posts
I saw a guy that got hit by a golf ball. Half his face and neck were black/purple/swollen and his jaw was broken.

He wasn't going to win any beauty contests for a while.

You should be worried.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts