Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't belive it. I just did a search on Lycos for TFOB, Just for the heck of it. By golly I came up. TFOBS weird and Strange things page plus TFOB on the VMF. Holy COW!!!!!!! I am also first on Googles list Of TFOB's The other is "the face of Battle" and The Friends of Broadway
ANybody else check there name on the internet search!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
I'm impressed..but not half as impressed as I was when you smoked the tires at the corn feed..I still can't believe thats an I-6..*LOL*

·
Administrator
19,497 Posts
I know for a fact I'm on a number of lists, and they're not at Lycos. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
See T-bone, Thats what you get when your I6 has pistons the size of 3lb coffee cans!!!!! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Hehehehehehe

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
I keep my own list..I have your name on the list titled..*"FRIENDS I EXPECT BIG CHRISTMAS GIFTS FROM"..*LOL*

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
I still can't figure out why you and Cloney insisted on driving by that burning dumpster..*LOL*

·
Administrator
19,497 Posts
Hey, that's a nice list--one of the better ones I'm on!

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
Got my issue of Mustang Times today...is that your friend Chuck getting a medallion at a show?..tell him CONGRATS!

·
Administrator
19,497 Posts
Chuck did receive his grille medallion at the Pensacola show, but that info and photo was left out of the coverage in last month's MT. I didn't get my issue yet, the stagecoach hasn't made it to Arizona yet. Where is the photo and does it say anything about it?

G

·
0 Posts
I picked my all-purpose general-use handle several years ago specifically because it didn't show up on any search engine.

Since then, the only references to "zieroh" have been directly related to me and one woman named "Sandra Zieroh", apparantly in Germany.

It's still pretty safe, though. I can be pretty sure that when I type zieroh as a username, I'll get it without a problem. The name I generally go by in real life with real people (Jester) is, umm, usually not available.

·
Premium Member
19,203 Posts
I would check my name on the internet, but I've forgotten it already.

You wouldn't believe the problems I've been having remembering things, Lou.

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
Page 14..under the heading *News and Notes*
copy under a pic of Chuck getting the award reads as follows:
Receiving the coveted Grille Medallion
Chuck Schnarr..California Special..presented by Wes Alford

·
Administrator
19,497 Posts
Thanks, I'll let Chuck know!

He spent four years restoring that car after it sat in the desert for 10 years, very abused. He won eight consecutive Gold Awards in trailered concours competition to earn the medallion. That's after driving the car across country twice in two Mustangs Across America rides. He won his ninth Gold Award at the Pensacola Show, and we're heading to the Grand National in Charlotte with hopes of his getting his 10th. Then he'll retire the car and drive it once again.

That's the first grille medallion presented to a car west of Oklahoma. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Strange, I did the same thing and it came up with a link to the Leavenworth Bass Club web site. I'd have never thought it /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Entering "tschmidt" on Lycos pops me up at the #10 slot. However, "tom schmidt" pops up my page in the #1 slot /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

Using Google, I get the #1 and #2 slots with both "tschmidt" and "tom schmidt" /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

Tom

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Hey TFOB. I have a pic of the same burnout pic from a slightley more sideview, with the rear wheels really spinning and the fronts pretty much still. Slightly more smoke also. Let me know and I'll email the .jpg file to you. Hell, I'll just email it anyway. From what I can tell, I took this pic just a moment after the one you have in your sig pic.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Wow, I came up with the 1st, 3rd, 4th, & 5th listings on Lycos, and 1 thru 5 on google.......

Man, I must get around!!! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

The D*#^ snowplow blade shows up in EVERY picture from CF2, doesn't it??? /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
I hate to tell you, it is kinda like Steve Martin making it into the phone book in the movie the "Jerk". You don't have a dog named #&%*head do you?/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

1 - 18 of 18 Posts