Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had an extreme pleasure in riding in Mach1pilots 69 Vert that he just completed, great car. I thought it was gonna be a good day just to get a ride until he handed me the keys. I truely enjoyed that. Thank you very much! Bill knew i was going thru withdrawls not having driven my mach since last year, now that its going thru her restoration. Not everyone would do things like that and i really appreciated it!

·
Registered
576 Posts
I'm planning on giving my friend my keys when my car is done. he helped me out soooo much. He even gave me the motor that's in there. Rock on Mach1pilot.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
You're completely welcome. I remember going through my own Mach 1 restoration and I at least had SWMBO's vert to drive. Besides, I needed to see if I'd achieved my goal of building a convertible Mach 1 and that required validation by a real Mach 1 pilot (*LOL*). From your comments behind the wheel, I apparently succeeded and so get to keep my VMF user name!

It was a great afternoon and a real eye opener to see Chris's shop. Your Mach 1 is going to be awesome! Let me know if I need to come up and take you and your SWMBO out for a spin. It might help her to realize that one Mustang is definitely not enough. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Its always great to meet a fellow VMF'r!/forums/images/icons/smile.gif I met a bunch of you at the Corn Feed and also 'rarefords' in a separate trip to Colorado. Always feels like a renunion. Definately a bond there. Glad you guys had a fun time!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts